SINGAPORE FOODSHOWS E-SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
- Choose Singapore Food Shows Vouchers and add them to cart
- Validate the contents of the cart
- Provide information regarding the client personal details
- Indicate remarks as well as the preferred payment method
- Accept the GTC
- Confirm the order
- Validate payment
The client is able to see the different stages of the order details and the total price and may correct any errors before confirming his/her order, thereby expressing his/her acceptance. Payment for the price of the products makes the order final and no amendment of the order may be entertained by or taken into consideration by the vendor thereafter. Conclusion of the contract is only effective after confirmation of the order by the vendor. The vendor confirms the order by sending an email to the email address provided by the client. The vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order from a client with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous order or who, in the vendor’s opinion, presents any form of risk. Any information given by the client remains his/her sole responsibility and any anomalies generated by him/her may not be borne by the vendor nor shall the vendor be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby, in the event that it becomes impossible to carry out the order and achieve a successful outcome.
Singapore Food Shows Vouchers T&C
- This voucher is valid until the date stamped on valid till field and if duly stamped with an authorized stamp. The validity period is non-extendable.
- This voucher is only valid within our signature shows – Food & Beverage Fair, World Food Fair and Yummy Food Expo.
- The value of this voucher is in Singapore Currency, non-refundable and cannot be replaced and/or accepted if lost, damaged, defaced, stolen, expired, and/or void.
- This voucher is accepted by most of the exhibitors at Singapore Food Shows with the exception of exhibitors from overseas such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea etc.
- The original voucher must be presented at the point of purchase. No photocopy allowed.
- This voucher may be used for purchases of an equivalent or lower value, or for purchases of a higher value, on payment of the differences.
- This voucher, including any unused value, cannot be exchanged for cash, kind, or other denominations.
- This voucher may be combined with other valid Singapore Food Shows cash voucher of any quantity and denomination for a single purchase.
- Singapore Food Shows (Organizer) shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liability of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with such unauthorized use.
- Singapore Food Shows (Organizer) reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 只限新加坡美食展旗下的展会上使用：美食与饮料展，世界美食展, 美味饮食展。
PAYMENT (SECURE TRANSACTIONS)
Online payment is made exclusively by payment gateway PayPal. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the European Union zone, such as Carte Bleue, Visa, Vpay, Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page. Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system of LCL bank. The request for payment is made in real time via the secured payment system of LCL bank – the bank ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be). After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email. The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email. The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
EXCHANGE POLICY: REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS
No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments are applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range. The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order. In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email. The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor. The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
PROHIBITION OF SALES OUTSIDE THE NETWORK
The products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
(Last updated 7 September 2021)