Singapore Food Shows Vouchers T&C
In the event that vouchers are issued for use in the event, please note:
- The voucher(s) is valid until the date stamped on valid till field and must be duly stamped with an authorized stamp. The validity period is non-extendable.
- The voucher(s) is only valid within our signature shows – Food & Beverage Fair, World Food Fair and Yummy Food Expo.
- The value of the voucher(s) is in Singapore Currency, non-refundable and cannot be replaced and/or accepted if lost, damaged, defaced, stolen, expired, and/or void.
- This voucher(s) is accepted by most of the exhibitors at Singapore Food Shows with the exception of exhibitors from overseas such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea etc.
- The original voucher(s) must be presented at the point of purchase. No photocopy allowed.
- This voucher(s) may be used for purchases of an equivalent or lower value, or for purchases of a higher value, on payment of the differences.
- This voucher(s), including any unused value, cannot be exchanged for cash, kind, or other denominations.
- This voucher(s) may be combined with other valid Singapore Food Shows cash voucher of any quantity and denomination for a single purchase.
- Singapore Food Shows (Organizer) shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liability of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with such unauthorized use.
- Singapore Food Shows (Organizer) reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 只限新加坡美食展旗下的展会上使用：美食与饮料展，世界美食展, 美味饮食展。
Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
(Last updated 14 July 2022)