Prepare to enjoy a series of fun activities in World Food Fair 2018. Not only there’s plenty of food to feed your gastronomic stomach, there’s even more fun and exciting activities! Check out more below:
Spend & Win
Stand a chance to win over $35,000 worth of Singapore Food Shows cash vouchers and prizes. The more you spend, the more you win! Simply spend $50 and above, collect all your receipts to win many attractive prizes below:
How to win:
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable with merchants who issue receipts. 只限持有美食展参展商的原本收据。
- Single/combined original receipts on the same day are accepted. 当日收到的单一或统一收据必须在同一天使用。
- Redeemed receipts are not allowed for a second redemption. 出示过的收据不能再使用第二次。
- Prizes issued is not exchangeable for any other cash or prizes. 获得的奖品将不能折换其他现金或奖品。
- No exchange or returns of the prizes. 不接受替换或退还奖品。
- Participants will be required to fill up personal particulars on our online form before the draw. 参加者必须在抽奖之前在主办商所提供的电脑表格上提供个人资料。
- Organizer reserves the right to amend the prizes, terms and conditions at any time without notice to the participants. 主办商将保留不作另行通知，更改奖品和任何条款的权利。
168 Lucky Draw & Sure Win Lucky Dip by SPH
From the 28th Aug to 1st Sept, keep a look out at the top right-hand corner of Shin Min Daily & Lian He Wan Bao newspaper! Cut them out & head down to the SPH booth K20 to exchange for lucky numbers! Each newspaper coupon can be exchanged for 2 lucky numbers.
The draw occurs at 4 pm daily. As long as your lucky numbers match any 4 numbers that were drawn, you will win $168 cash on the spot! Other prizes include BKC Instant Beverage Hampers, Win Win Snack Hamper, Paradise Gastronomy $50 dining vouchers & Seng Hong iLite and Golden Boy Hampers. Other terms and conditions apply.
Watch out for the following Sure Win Lucky Dip cut-out coupons in all major newspapers from now on and stand to win up to $60,000 worth of prizes. Refer to booth K20 for more information, terms, and conditions.
Fun-Filled Stage Activities:
Head down to our stage area to check out cooking demonstrations by Celebrity chefs such as Chef Germaine, Authentic Korean Food Showcases, Health talks and even more recipe-sharings for great food.
Some of the stage highlights:
Admission is free, so do mark down 30 Aug to 2 Sept on your calendars and come down to Singapore EXPO Hall 5!